Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is meant for those looking to tone up or lose weight with resistance type workouts. This machine is also meant for bodybuilders who need to do extra work outside of the heavy lifting at the gym, in order to achieve a more ripped physique and to improve muscle endurance through high rep exercises. The biggest gripe for most users of this machine is that the leg workouts are not intense enough. There are options to upgrade to higher resistance versions of this machine to quell that issue though. Assembly time for this machine is said to be quite quick and easy, averaging around an hour and a half in time.
2 used from $480.00
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym, includes rowing machine rail
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Over 30 strength exercises
- Includes horizontal bench press and lat pull down
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, requires 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area
- Shipping box : 54" x 33" x 8" ; Assembled unit : 84" x 38" x 82"
Marcy Diamond Elite Smith System with Linear Bearings
The Marcy Diamond Elite Smith System with Linear Bearings is meant for those looking to gain muscle mass, tone up and/or lose weight through muscle building. This machine actually replicates a large number of exercises that are available in large public gyms. This machine provides a great workout for all muscle groups, allowing for squat exercises, chest flys, smith machine bench presses, leg extensions, cable crossovers and a ton of others. The cons expressed by most customers are that the bearings and pulleys that are the basis for this machine’s functionality have a high-maintenance upkeep, and can easily deteriorate in as little as six months if not well kept. Also, the machine does not move as smooth as the separate commercial pieces you would find in a gym.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Off the floor base frame design provides increased stability
- Dual action leg developer with 6 oversized roller pads and row/curl bar. Proper pivot point on leg developer for proper muscle isolation.
- Adjustable bar catches and safety stoppers. 3.75" nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings. Fitness Goal-Strengthen Core, Build Muscle
- Diamond plated non-slip foot brace for seated row exercises
Weider Ultimate Body Works
The Weider Ultimate Body Works machine is meant for the minimalist, one who doesn’t need too much when working out at home. Perhaps you do the majority of your fitness at the gym, or your training depends more on cardio and mobility, and you just need something inexpensive yet effective, for doing high-intensity interval training at home. If that is the case, then this machine is just right for you, not to mention how cost effective, and space effective it is! And one can still get a good pump with the over 50 different types of exercises available on this machine. With the right contractions and mind to muscle connection, even muscle building and body sculpting is possible with the Weider Ultimate Body Works machine.
- Adjustable incline bench on wheels with a pulley on each side Adjust the bench to a steeper incline to increase the amount of weight resistance
- Resistance Bands: Provides the option to increase weight resistance up to 50-pounds with the addition of the four resistance bands
- Cable & Pulley System allow for greater versatility and greater range of motion
- Space Saver Design: The Weider Ultimate Body Works conveniently folds for easy storageWarranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor Warranty
Marcy Multifunction Steel Home Gym 150lb Stack
The Marcy Multifunction Steel Home Gym 150lb Stack is a no frills, straight to the point home gym machine. This machine is meant for those with minimal space yet would like a machine that can do a multitude of exercises. This machine is best for those who only need minimal work on their legs, as it is primarily focused on working the upper body. It covers all your basics, such as leg extensions, bench press simulator, pectoral flys, and a pulley station for a multitude of exercises. It doesn’t take up much space, and compared to other total home gym solutions it doesn’t take the bank account as much either. It even comes with a preacher curl bicep pad, which is great for the price. The machine overall is sturdy and doesn’t take up much space. It is noted though that those taller than 6′ may find this machine a bit small.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel tube frame with a total of 150 lbs. of weights. Total gym system dimensions are 68L x 35W x 78H inches.
- DUAL FUNCTION PRESS ARM: vertical butterfly (individual side motion) and chest press (single motion).
- DOUBLE Pulley Station: Two separate high and low lateral bars give you different options to strengthen your biceps, triceps, and back muscles.
- EASY LEG WORKOUTS: Dual function leg developer that aligns with knee joints for a comfortable workout position. Target the quadriceps, glutes, and hamstrings.
BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym
The BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym offers a ton of exercises and up to 300 pounds of resistance. This machine is meant for those who want to build muscle without free weights, or during times when they can’t get to the gym. It is also a great addition to fully outfitted home gyms. This machine is the HIGHEST rated amongst users based on its solid design construction, smooth functionality and its reasonable price compared to similar machines of its magnitute. It will take up a bit more space than some of the smaller ones on this list, but the weight stack is raved about by all users, as being way more than enough for most people.
- Compact home gym offers chest press, dual-function pecdeck, leg extension, leg curl, lat pull and more.
- Low pulley station is easy to access and provides plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks and more.
- Weight Stack Shrouds and Leg Press sold separately.
- Maximum comfort provides up to 300 pounds of resistance, foot plate adjusts to fit any size user.
Gold’s Gym XRS 50 Home Gym System
The Gold’s Gym XRS 50 Home Gym System is another no frills, straight to the point home gym system. Just like the Marcy Steel Home Gym listed above, it is meant for those who need to primarily focus on their upper body when working out from home. What is great about this home gym system is that it includes a weight lock, so children messing with the machine won’t accidentally get hurt, if locked properly. The biggest gripe from some customers is a small range of motion on the movements with this machine when compared to others like it. However, it is easy to assemble, takes up very little space, and allows the user a large variety of upper body workouts, along with one or two lower body workouts.
- 112 lb. Vinyl Weight Stack, 112 lbs. of weight, 280 lbs. of resistance, Durable, built to last
- Combination Chest Press/Fly Station, 4-Roll Leg Developer; High Pulley to sculpt lats and back muscles, Low Pulley tone glutes and leg muscles
- Multi-grip lat bar, Sewn vinyl seats with durable & comfortable material
- Exercise Chart designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- 300 lb. User weight Capacity, 90-Day Warranty
Powerline Home Gym with Leg Press, Grey/Black
The Powerline Home Gym with Leg Press, Grey/Black is the BEST VALUE in our opinion. For its price it has a ton of functionality, allowing you to do a multitude of exercises for both upper and lower body. Now we must say it is NOT easy to assemble, and can be extremely time consuming. However, the payoff is to many, worth it. This machine is meant for those who want the ability to work out EVERY muscle group accordingly, from the comfort of their own home. Best of all it comes with a 10 year warranty!
- Leg Press Included, 2:1 Ratio
- Upgraded version of the P1X with Functional Arms
- 160lb. Weight Stack Included, can upgrade to 210lb. (optional)
- Virtually unlimited exercises with low, mid, and high pulleys
- 10 Year Powerline Warranty
Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack
The Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack is similar to the other two compact home gym systems in this list. All three are pretty much exactly the same, with just a few minor differences. Again, this machine is meant for those who only need a few lower body exercises (leg extensions and leg curls), however primarily need to focus on the upper body when working out from home. A nice addition to this is the cable pulley at the bottom.
XMark Fitness Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb. Weight Stacks
The XMark Fitness Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb. Weight Stacks is very unique compared to the other machines on this list. It features dual 200 lb. weight stacks,providing true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. This machine is meant for those who want to take their bodies to the next level, or are targeting very specific muscles every time they workout from home. What else is cool about the XMARK is that the user can customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps, and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar, allowing for not just muscle building, but performance and endurance training as well. If you have space and money, this machine is all most people would need to cover all their muscle groups from home.
XMark Fitness Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb. Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments And Accessory Package XM-7626-WHITE Exclusive Workout...
- Exclusive LegendarySale BONUS Bluetooth Headset
- Two 200 lb. weight stacks
- Quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings
- Includes 2 hand straps, 2 long strap handles, tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap
- Split handle grip pull-up chin-up bar
Body-Solid EXM 3000 Home Gym
The Body-Solid EXM 3000 Home Gym is our EDITOR’S CHOICE. You can scroll down to read the full description and why we chose this. This Home Gym machine is meant for the person(s) who wants to be able to workout EVERY muscle group from home, almost just as if you were in a public gym. It takes up quite a bit of space, and is not cheap, but when you scroll down to read more about it, you’ll know why!
- Multi-function press-arm station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest-supported mid-row exercises
- Fully-adjustable Perfect Pec station with range limiters allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results
- Leg press/calf press station operates on a 2-to-1 weight ratio
- Non-slip, rubber-encased foot plate is constructed of heavy-gauge steel for safe operation